System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException:

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by muthu, Jul 10, 2006.

  1. muthu

    muthu Guest

    Hi,

    I have two web applications running on my machine.The
    application is developed using asp.net 1.1 and vb.net.When i try to run
    both the applications in the same browsers, i get the following error.
    (System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Bad Data. at
    System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoAPITransform._DecryptData(IntPtr
    hKey, Byte[] rgb, Int32 ib, Int32 cb, Boolean fDone) at
    System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoAPITransform.TransformFinalBlock(Byte[]
    inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount) at
    System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoStream.FlushFinalBlock() at
    System.Web.Configuration.MachineKey.EncryptOrDecryptData(Boolean
    fEncrypt, Byte[] buf, Byte[] modifier, Int32 start, Int32 length) at
    System.Web.Security.FormsAuthentication.Decrypt(String
    encryptedTicket))

    That is, when i run the first application and run the second
    application in the same browser, i get this error.If i run it in two
    different browsers, then it works fine.

    Can any one help me out.

    muthu, Jul 10, 2006

  2. muthu