'System.String[]' from its string representation 'String[] Array'

Guest

hi friends

i got an error while building a web control.... this error is as follows.

"Cannot create an object of type 'System.String[]' from its string
representation 'String[] Array' for the 'Menus' property."

in design time it is working good but in runtime of ASP.NET it shows this
error...

the property is ..
[Bindable(true),
Category("MenuClick"),
DefaultValue(""),Description("Menu Sub Headings")]
public string[] Menus
{
get
{
return menus;
}
set
{
menus =value;

so please suggest me some solution.......