    Thanks,

    James
    , Feb 22, 2005

  2. I'm not sure what you're doing exactly, but I'm surprised timers are working
    in a useful way for you at all in an ASP.NET application.
    Each page request generally only lasts for a fraction of a second, so using
    a timer within that context is something near worthless.
    If you need an event to happen reliably on your server on a regular basis, a
    windows services is usually the best approach.

    Here's more information on Windows Services:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...nvssamp/html/vbcs_CreatingaWindowsService.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP