System Tray

Trupti

I have a dialog based app. Instead of showing dialog I want to show the app
Icon in system tray. Can sombody please help me about how do I do it?

Trupti

Howard

Trupti said:
I have a dialog based app. Instead of showing dialog I want to show the
app
Icon in system tray. Can sombody please help me about how do I do it?

Trupti

You need to check a microsoft newsgroup for that info. It's not the kind of
thing we discuss here at comp.lang.c++.

-Howard

Trupti

Thanks for your info. I was trying to find a microsoft group but I did not
find any, that's why I send it here. Do you have any idea which group I
might use?
Trupti

Howard

Trupti said:
Thanks for your info. I was trying to find a microsoft group but I did
not
find any, that's why I send it here. Do you have any idea which group I
might use?
Trupti

Probably in:

comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

-Howard

Ioannis Vranos

Trupti said:
Thanks for your info. I was trying to find a microsoft group but I did not
find any, that's why I send it here. Do you have any idea which group I
might use?

It depends on the API you are using. There are some MS newsgroups
available in Usenet, however you can find these, and others not
available in Usenet, in their public newsgroup server:

msnews.microsoft.com

which I think must be in comp.lang.c++ FAQ some day.