    I have a dialog based app. Instead of showing dialog I want to show the app
    Icon in system tray. Can sombody please help me about how do I do it?

    Trupti

    Trupti, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Trupti

    Howard Guest

    "Trupti" <> wrote in message
    news:418be237$0$9148$...
    >I have a dialog based app. Instead of showing dialog I want to show the
    >app
    > Icon in system tray. Can sombody please help me about how do I do it?
    >
    > Trupti

    You need to check a microsoft newsgroup for that info. It's not the kind of
    thing we discuss here at comp.lang.c++.

    -Howard

    Howard, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Trupti

    Trupti Guest

    Thanks for your info. I was trying to find a microsoft group but I did not
    find any, that's why I send it here. Do you have any idea which group I
    might use?
    Trupti

    Trupti, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Trupti

    Howard Guest

    "Trupti" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for your info. I was trying to find a microsoft group but I did
    > not
    > find any, that's why I send it here. Do you have any idea which group I
    > might use?
    > Trupti

    Probably in:

    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

    -Howard

    Howard, Nov 5, 2004
  5. Trupti wrote:

    > Thanks for your info. I was trying to find a microsoft group but I did not
    > find any, that's why I send it here. Do you have any idea which group I
    > might use?

    It depends on the API you are using. There are some MS newsgroups
    available in Usenet, however you can find these, and others not
    available in Usenet, in their public newsgroup server:

    msnews.microsoft.com

    which I think must be in comp.lang.c++ FAQ some day.

    --
    Ioannis Vranos

    http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys

    Ioannis Vranos, Nov 5, 2004