'System.Web.Administration.WebAdminRemotingManager'

Ross Culver

'System.Web.Administration.WebAdminRemotingManager' in Assembly
'App_Code.1hpl8upp

Everytime I click the ASP Configuration button with VS2K5 this ERROR-RIDDEN
file is created in the
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\asp.netwebadminfiles\9d4caaa4\c2ae7372 directory; regardless of
whether I'm in a new project or old.

Does anyone know if I'm going to have to uninstall and reinstall Visual
Studio to rid myself of this problem:
('System.Web.Administration.WebAdminRemotingManager' in Assembly
'App_Code.1hpl8upp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
is not marked as serializable.]),

which creates this error: Unable to serialize the session state. In
'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode, ASP.NET will serialize the session state
objects, and as a result non-serializable objects orMarshalByRef objects are
not permitted. The same restriction applies if similar serialization is done
by the custom session state store in 'Custom' mode.

Thanks.

Ross Culver

The answer is no, re-installing VS did not resolve the issue.

Should there be a specific reference to
'System.Web.Administration.WebAdminRemotingManager' in the webconfig file?
There isn't in mine.

Ross