System.Web.HttpException: Cannot access ASP compatibility mode.

Frank

Does anyone have any clues as to what might have caused this error?
Only the startup web page uses ASP compatibility mode. I've tested
this thru 100000s of cycles, and this recently appears in one of the
stress tests. This appeared after many cycles of successful execution
for the same page: as in about 4 hours. Could have something timed
out?

Trace:
System.Web.HttpException: Exception of type System.Web.HttpException
was thrown. ---> System.Web.HttpException: Cannot access ASP
compatibility mode.

Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Had the same problem. I restarted IIS and it worked again.
Just in case somebody else has the problem. :-?