    SmtpMail.Send(eMail)

    Also, do I have to specify SmtpMail.SmtpServer if I am only using the pickup
    directory?
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FtdWVs?=, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Hi

    We have reviewed this issue and are currently researching on it. We will
    update you ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

    Kevin Yu
    =======
    rights."
    Kevin Yu [MSFT], Jan 15, 2005

  3. Hi,

    I think your code is right, If we directly using the pickup directory to
    send email via System.Web.Mail ( or CDO component), only the sending method
    and pickup directory path is required, we don't need to specify the
    smtpSErver. Here is a certain kb article mentioned how to use pickup
    directory to send mail via CDO.
    But since the .net's System.Web.Mail is underlying using CDO, it'll be the
    same for system.web.mail

    #How To Send HTML Formatted Mail Using CDO for Windows 2000 and the Local
    Pickup Directory
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;286430

    Hope also helps. Thanks.

    Regards,