System.Web.Mail - new questions..

VJ

Can I use System.Web.Mail functions and send mail through any SMTP server
that has authentication or does the Server has to be Microsoft Exchange
based server ??

Can a email server be prevented from being a relay server?? (Not sure if
this is answered in here... but any help is appreciated)

Vijay

VJ

Ok Thanks for the reply, I got the relay part..

But I was not looking for authentication methods. I was asking can I send
mail using ASP.NET Webamil to any mail server or does the mail server has to
be Microsoft Exchange Mail Server.

Vijay