    need a later version of the 2.0 distribution? I've tried looking through
    the System.* assemblies under "Add Reference" but haven't found it there.

    Thanks -

    russell.lane, Feb 16, 2006

  2. russell.lane

    russell.lane Guest

    Sorry, that should be v2.0.50727.42.

    Thanks!

    russell.lane, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Are you working on a website application code (code-behind or
    app_code/class)?
    Or you are trying to use it in a class library? Might be that the reason...

    Carlos Albert, Feb 16, 2006
  4. russell.lane

    russell.lane Guest

    Hey Carlos -

    Thanks for your reply.

    I'm trying to use it in a C# class library. What I'd like to do is define a
    set of custom event classes to use across a number of web services and
    applications.

    Is there any way to include the Web.Management assembly in a C# class
    library project?

    Thanks -

    russell.lane, Feb 16, 2006
  5. Hi Russell,

    I've also found your another duplicated thread in the

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.webservices

    newsgroup. I've posted my response there. Please have a look there and feel
    free to post in that thread if you have any further questions.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security