    thanks for any help
    --
    Dietl Herwig

    Herwig Dietl, Oct 27, 2003

  2. On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:28:43 +0100, Herwig Dietl <>
    wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > I'm just working on a projekt with SystemC, and I am looking for a good,
    > _short_ and free description about SystemC(pdf or html preferred).
    >

    > thanks for any help

    www.systemc.org has a technical papers section with all the pdf's
    including the functional spec and users guide available for download.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    Peter Molesworth, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Herwig Dietl

    Herwig Dietl Guest

    Peter Molesworth wrote:
    > www.systemc.org has a technical papers section with all the pdf's
    > including the functional spec and users guide available for download.

    hm....these guides are very good, but i am looking for a very short
    reference (e.g command refernece).

    But thank you for your help!

    thx
    --
    Dietl Herwig

    Herwig Dietl, Oct 27, 2003
  4. > Peter Molesworth wrote:
    >> www.systemc.org has a technical papers section with all the pdf's
    >> including the functional spec and users guide available for download.

    > hm....these guides are very good, but i am looking for a very short
    > reference (e.g command refernece).
    >
    > But thank you for your help!
    >

    > thx

    Ah right. I did a quick search and found the following:

    http://www.doulos.com/knowhow/systemc/tutorial/
    http://www.imm.dtu.dk/courses/02130/home/resources/systemc_quickreference.pdf
    http://www.imm.dtu.dk/courses/02130/notes/systemc/systemc.pdf

    don't know if this is what you are after.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    Peter Molesworth, Oct 27, 2003
  5. Herwig Dietl