    none, or because I'm not wearing my glasses?

    And if no such group exists, isn't it time for one?

    -Fred, Norway.

    Fred H, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Fred H

    Alan Fitch Guest

    "Fred H" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...

    > I have been trying to find a news group for SystemC,
    > but have yet to find one. Is that because there are
    > none, or because I'm not wearing my glasses?
    >
    > And if no such group exists, isn't it time for one?
    >
    > -Fred, Norway.

    There's a forum at www.systemc.org which is well used. Go
    to www.systemc.org and click on "discussion forums"

    regards

    Alan

    --
    Alan Fitch
    Consultant

    DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how
    VHDL * Verilog * SystemC * Perl * Tcl/Tk * Verification * Project
    Services

    Doulos Ltd. Church Hatch, 22 Market Place, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24
    1AW, UK
    Tel: +44 (0)1425 471223 mail:

    Fax: +44 (0)1425 471573 Web:
    http://www.doulos.com

    the
    views of Doulos Ltd., unless specifically stated.

    Alan Fitch, Jan 8, 2004