SystemC

Fred H

I have been trying to find a news group for SystemC,
but have yet to find one. Is that because there are
none, or because I'm not wearing my glasses?

And if no such group exists, isn't it time for one?

-Fred, Norway.

Alan Fitch

Fred H said:
I have been trying to find a news group for SystemC,
but have yet to find one. Is that because there are
none, or because I'm not wearing my glasses?

And if no such group exists, isn't it time for one?

-Fred, Norway.

There's a forum at www.systemc.org which is well used. Go
to www.systemc.org and click on "discussion forums"

regards

Alan

--
Alan Fitch
Consultant

DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how
VHDL * Verilog * SystemC * Perl * Tcl/Tk * Verification * Project
Services

Doulos Ltd. Church Hatch, 22 Market Place, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24
1AW, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1425 471223 mail:
(e-mail address removed)
Fax: +44 (0)1425 471573 Web:
http://www.doulos.com

the
views of Doulos Ltd., unless specifically stated.