Luigi Donatello Asero

Should I use
On the page http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/tolkning.html
there is a table showing prices for several kinds of interpretation
services. There are also a paragraph explaining how the different kinds of
interpretation services are offered, for example what simultaneous
interpreting is and another one about the prices which explains for
example that these ones are in euro.
Is it better to use <t foot> and <t head to render them?

Barry Pearson

Luigi said:
Should I use
[snip]

I can't answer your question, but those tags don't have a space in them:
<tbody> not <t body>.

Steve Pugh

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Should I use

On the page http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/tolkning.html
there is a table showing prices for several kinds of interpretation
services. There are also a paragraph explaining how the different kinds of
interpretation services are offered, for example what simultaneous
interpreting is and another one about the prices which explains for
example that these ones are in euro.
Is it better to use <t foot> and <t head to render them?

the headings "Kontakttolkning Viskningstolkning
Simultantolkning" and a <tbody> round the rest of the rows, but
there's no <tfoot> here.

Steve