    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    http://www.italymap.dk
    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/faktaomitalien.html
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Barry Pearson, Feb 18, 2004

  3. "Barry Pearson" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > Should I use

    > [snip]
    >
    > I can't answer your question, but those tags don't have a space in them:
    > <tbody> not <t body>.

    Thank you

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 18, 2004
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote:

    >Should I use

    any case you like <TboDy> or <TFOOT> or <tHead> but in XHTML they must
    be all lowercase. This is the same for all elements in HTML/XHTML.

    >On the page http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/tolkning.html
    >there is a table showing prices for several kinds of interpretation
    >services. There are also a paragraph explaining how the different kinds of
    >interpretation services are offered, for example what simultaneous
    >interpreting is and another one about the prices which explains for
    >example that these ones are in euro.
    >Is it better to use <t foot> and <t head to render them?

    the headings "Kontakttolkning Viskningstolkning
    Simultantolkning" and a <tbody> round the rest of the rows, but
    there's no <tfoot> here.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>
    Steve Pugh, Feb 18, 2004