T&M Verilog Reference

hdl_book_seller

Ok, it's back to class and it's Verilog Book Sale time! If you're
looking for a solid Verilog reference book, we are clearing our
overstock of the classic Thomas & Moorby text "The Verilog Hardware
Description Language" at *** 73% off the original list price! *** We
bought too many, and are passing along great savings to move them out.

They are brand new and in the original wrapper, WITH CDROM, and we ship
internationally and with free Priority Mail upgrade. A perfect add to
your Verilog reference texts or tech bookshelf.

We're selling them through Amazon.com (5 star rating) at the following
*** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th Edition -- 73% off
Sale price: $32 (save $87 off Amazon price)

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/103-6091278-9224602

We guarantee fast shipping, 100% BRAND NEW and unopened. All shipping
upgraded to Priority Mail (US and worldwide) for free. We ship
internationally.

The HDL Book Sellers