tab stop

Guest

hey all,

is it possible to prevent a control from being a tab stop.

for example,
i have 3 textboxes and when i'm on the first textbox and i hit the Tab key
i'd like to skip textbox2 and goto textbox3.

thanks,
rodchar

Ben Amada

rodchar said:
is it possible to prevent a control from being a tab stop.

for example,
i have 3 textboxes and when i'm on the first textbox and i hit the Tab key
i'd like to skip textbox2 and goto textbox3.

I know this could be done with JavaScript -- when textbox2 receives focus,
set the focus to textbox3.

Ben