Tab with IE logo spinning and Item remaining at the bottom of pageHelp?

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

elyfrank said:
Anybody knows how to get rid of Item remaining at the bottom of the
page and the Internet explorer tab spinning at the top?
I can't find the problem.
These are the two pages I have the problems.

http://flyawaytrip.com/index.htm?page=_portfolio.htm
http://flyawaytrip.com/index.htm?page=_home.htm

Here comes the unabridged incompetence, second edition: jQuery, Prototype,
Lightbox, and all in supposed-to-be, but invalid, XHTML 1.0 *Strict* served
as text/html. And nothing working at all without client-side script support.

Rewriting from scratch provides greater a chance to fix the problem than
debugging this junk.
Thank you for your help.

You're welcome.

PointedEars

SAM

elyfrank a écrit :
Hi guys,
Anybody knows how to get rid of Item remaining at the bottom of the
page and the Internet explorer tab spinning at the top?
I can't find the problem.
These are the two pages I have the problems.

http://flyawaytrip.com/index.htm?page=_portfolio.htm
http://flyawaytrip.com/index.htm?page=_home.htm

J'ai rien compris !
- quel article ? which item ? what is it ?
- quelle étiquette d'IE ? With FireFox I see nothing about IE
Thank you for your help.

Where is the menu *without* Flash ?

Gregor Kofler

elyfrank meinte:
Hi guys,
Anybody knows how to get rid of Item remaining at the bottom of the
page and the Internet explorer tab spinning at the top?
I can't find the problem.
These are the two pages I have the problems.

http://flyawaytrip.com/index.htm?page=_portfolio.htm
http://flyawaytrip.com/index.htm?page=_home.htm

I suppose it's because of your idiotic page design, which causes
permanent image download in the background - around 18MB(!) in total.

Makes the otherwise horrendous 235kB of JS for the few "FX" (oh sorry,
that's Flash) and the gallery navigation (hey, that's Flash, too)
negligible. Ok another 120kB of Flash thrown in for good measure...

And you are wondering about "spinning logos"?

Well, since this is a JS newsgroup: What for do you need all those JS
libraries? Because it's sooo Web 2.0 and everyone uses it?

Gregor