    any resources to create a tabbed interface?

    --
    Peter Aitken

    Peter Aitken, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Peter Aitken

    yufufi Guest

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/webcontrols/overview/tabstrip.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/webcontrols/overview/multipage.asp

    by the way , u need to download internet explorer web controls from msdn
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/webcontrols/overview/overview.asp

    "Peter Aitken" <> wrote in message
    > I understand that a tabbed interface control is coming with ASP.NET 2.0,

    but
    > I have a project in the current version that needs this. Does anyone know

    of

    yufufi, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Peter Aitken

    Peter Aitken Guest

    "yufufi" <> wrote in message
    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/webcontrols/overview/tabstrip.asp
    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/webcontrols/overview/multipage.asp
    >

    > by the way , u need to download internet explorer web controls from msdn
    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/webcontrols/overview/overview.asp

    Accorsing to MS those controls are no longer supported and are compatible
    only with specific .Net builds. So, no thanks!

    --
    Peter Aitken

    Peter Aitken, Jul 21, 2004
  4. Peter Aitken

    Scott G. Guest

    Download the source and build them for whatever .NET build you want.

    Scott G., Jul 21, 2004
  5. Peter Aitken

    Peter Aitken Guest

    I'm not clear how this would work. What if my client has a different ..Net build on his server than I use for development?

    --
    Peter Aitken

    Peter Aitken, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Peter Aitken

    Scott G. Guest

    Well, there are only two of them right now; 1.1 and 1.0; and you'd face the same situation with your own code. If I wanted to use the IE webcontrols, I'd create a project with the source and include it as part of my solution builds.

    You could also go and buy similar controls from a 3rd party....

    Scott

    Scott G., Jul 22, 2004