Tabbed interface?

Peter Aitken

I understand that a tabbed interface control is coming with ASP.NET 2.0, but
I have a project in the current version that needs this. Does anyone know of
any resources to create a tabbed interface?

Scott G.

Download the source and build them for whatever .NET build you want.

yufufi said:

Accorsing to MS those controls are no longer supported and are compatible
only with specific .Net builds. So, no thanks!

Peter Aitken

I'm not clear how this would work. What if my client has a different ..Net build on his server than I use for development?

--
Peter Aitken

yufufi said:

Accorsing to MS those controls are no longer supported and are compatible
only with specific .Net builds. So, no thanks!

Scott G.

Well, there are only two of them right now; 1.1 and 1.0; and you'd face the same situation with your own code. If I wanted to use the IE webcontrols, I'd create a project with the source and include it as part of my solution builds.

You could also go and buy similar controls from a 3rd party....

Scott