TabControl

Abc

I want to add some controls dynamically when user presses
tab button from a text box.

Can any one please tell me in which function i should
write the code of adding controls .i.e. which function is
called when a tab event occurs?

Thanks,

Dhaval Faria

I have one sample which detects the TAB key pressed by the user, but TAB key
pressed by the user is detected globally, if user have pressed ALT key on
some other application, then also it detects it, but by some conditions like
if textbox is having focus then only add control dynamically and stuff like
that you can do, if you want let me know, or let me know if you want me to
give you code with the condition thing.