tabel as treenode in a treeview

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Ben Kawet, Sep 18, 2003.

  1. Ben Kawet

    Ben Kawet Guest

    Ok , i've been searching all day for this , but found
    nothing .
    So I decided to post this question , and I hope someone
    will
    be able to help me.

    I would like to put some tables or datagrids as treenodes
    in a treeview.

    something like:

    - parent
    - child

    // TABLE
    childID | childName
    1 Oliver
    2 Kelly

    +child

    +parent

    PS: using c#, asp.net

    Thank you
    Ben Kawet, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Ben Kawet

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    the good thing is that the tree renders client side as html so you can just
    add to the text property of the node, the required table
    consider Treeview1.selectednodeindex.text = "<table> <tr> blah blah blah

    Alvin Bruney, Sep 19, 2003