tabella e link

Eswa

è possibile costituire una tabella e poi fare in modo che cliccando su
un link di una casella venga visualizzata una pagina html in un'altra
casella? Potrei risolvere il problema costituendo dei frame, ma non mi
piace la presenza poi di due barre laterali.

bye bye

Ed Jay

Eswa said:
è possibile costituire una tabella e poi fare in modo che cliccando su
un link di una casella venga visualizzata una pagina html in un'altra
casella? Potrei risolvere il problema costituendo dei frame, ma non mi
piace la presenza poi di due barre laterali.
Lei può usare delle immagini di immagini e cambiamento quando lei scatta?
Questo è possibile col linguaggio javascript.

Lei può prendere dei risultati migliori qui se lei può usare inglesi.

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

Eswa

Ed Jay ha scritto:
Lei può usare delle immagini di immagini e cambiamento quando lei scatta?
Questo è possibile col linguaggio javascript.

Lei può prendere dei risultati migliori qui se lei può usare inglesi.

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)
scusa non ti ho capito

Ed Jay

Eswa said:
Ed Jay ha scritto:

scusa non ti ho capito

Sono spiacente, ma il mio italiano è molto povero.

Dico che lei dovrebbe usare il linguaggio javascript per cambiare
un'immagine quando lei scatta. Usare le immagini invece di html.

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Ed Jay quothed:
Sono spiacente, ma il mio italiano è molto povero.

Dico che lei dovrebbe usare il linguaggio javascript per cambiare
un'immagine quando lei scatta. Usare le immagini invece di html.

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

Reading your message makes me want to go out and get a pizza.

Ed Jay

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Ed Jay quothed:

Reading your message makes me want to go out and get a pizza.

Ah, but the real question is, "Do you want anchovies?"

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Ed Jay quothed:

Reading your message makes me want to go out and get a pizza.

Y'know, I ordered one a while ago, and it was probably after seeing
that exchange. I wonder if there was a subconscious connection. :)

Blinky the Shark

Ed said:
Ah, but the real question is, "Do you want anchovies?"

Don't diss the fish. :)

I once ordered a beef tongue and anchovy sandwich when we were putting
together a delivery order. It was pretty darned good.

Should I mention that I was drunk when I ordered and when I later
consumed it? :)

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Ed Jay quothed:
Ah, but the real question is, "Do you want anchovies?"

Some types of pizza are great with anchovies, others no. So, yes, on
the right kind, I do like the beady-eyed little devils.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Blinky the Shark quothed:
Y'know, I ordered one a while ago, and it was probably after seeing
that exchange. I wonder if there was a subconscious connection. :)

It's quite possible. The same thing happens to me after watching a porn
flick.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Blinky the Shark quothed:

It's quite possible. The same thing happens to me after watching a porn
flick.

Extra sausage?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Blinky the Shark quothed:
Extra sausage?

Hardly. Actually it was mushrooms, -the soft, velvety feel of verdant
fungi upon the tantalized, exploratory tongue.

Ed Jay

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Blinky the Shark quothed:

Hardly. Actually it was mushrooms, -the soft, velvety feel of verdant
fungi upon the tantalized, exploratory tongue.

That does it! It's pizza and beer for lunch today. No 'chovies and light
on the cheese, please.

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

Ed Jay

Els said:
With or without mushrooms though?

Gotta have the 'shrooms. Wait, maybe I'm thinking of something else. ;-)

I've been sitting here, mouth watering, thinking of a goat's cheese,
mushroom and sun dried tomato pizza. It's only 9:30AM here. I can't wait
for lunch...going to go drink a beer. :)

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

Hywel Jenkins

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Ed Jay quothed:

Reading your message makes me want to go out and get a pizza.

I think this is excellent. When I saw the message written all in
foreign ;) I was expecting someone to jump in with the usual, "Speak
English, mate." Nice one, Ed.

Els

Hywel Jenkins wrote:

I think this is excellent. When I saw the message written all in
foreign ;) I was expecting someone to jump in with the usual,
"Speak English, mate." Nice one, Ed.

Wasn't Ed :)

Ed Jay

Hywel Jenkins said:
I think this is excellent. When I saw the message written all in
foreign ;) I was expecting someone to jump in with the usual, "Speak
English, mate." Nice one, Ed.

I presume you mean responding in Italian. :)

The line abovesays, "You will get better results if you speak English." I didn't know
the Italian word for mate. ;-)

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Blinky the Shark quothed:

Hardly. Actually it was mushrooms, -the soft, velvety feel of verdant
fungi upon the tantalized, exploratory tongue.

Uh...hang on a minute...I'll be right back......