tabella e link

Els

Hywel said:
Eh? What wasn't? The initial response I saw was by Ed.

Yes, I realized what you meant after I pressed Send, then cancelled
the message. May not have worked :)

I initially thought you were commenting on Neredbojias' comment.

<cough>It would have helped if you'd have snipped what you didn't
reply to, or even if you'd just replied to the appropriate
message</cough ;-)>

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Ed Jay quothed:
That does it! It's pizza and beer for lunch today. No 'chovies and light
on the cheese, please.

Want me to describe Chinese food for supper?

Ed Jay

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Ed Jay quothed:

Want me to describe Chinese food for supper?

Sure, The Chinese invented spaghetti. It goes well with pizza.

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)