    Any idea on how to go about it ?

    Regards
    Lav G

    Mad Max, Mar 13, 2007

  2. Mad Max

    Ivo Guest

    "Mad Max" <> wrote
    > I have a div with a number of buttons in it.
    > I want the tab to iterate within these buttons and never leave
    > the div. (Not even tp the Url or the toolbars)
    > Any idea on how to go about it ?

    Focus the first button onblur of the last.
    Or if you don't to mess with the button itself : have a dummy button after
    the last, and redirect its focus. The dummy should be invisible to the human
    user but the machine must be tricked into thinking it is there so that it
    can receive focus.

    <button id="b1">
    <button>
    <button>
    <button
    style="position:absolute;left:-999px"
    onfocus="document.getElementById('b1').focus();"

    hth
    ivo
    http://4umi.com/web/javascript/

    Ivo, Mar 13, 2007