Table Adapters with Non Nullable Fields.

Microsoft Newsserver

OK this is kind of an anomaly here.

I have a table with a Primary Key which of course is non nullable. However,
I want to generate a query in my table adapter which makes use of the ID
Parameter using the where clause.

Where ID=@ID or @ID IS NULL

So, the signature generated by the designer ( 2005/2.0 ) is
functionname( System.int32 )

In order to allow me to select a specific row, or all rows. I have to select
the query in the table adapter and tell the parameter that it is nullable.
So far so good.

Only issue is everytime I modify that query, it puts the parameters back to
non nullable, giving me my original problem. Is there a way of preventing
the designer from doing this, and is this addressed in 3.0 ?

Cheers