Table Adapters

Liz

Hi ....

If I use the TableAdapter Configuration wizard to automatically generate
INSERT, DELETE and UPDATE code in a DataSet and then drop a data source on a
DataGridView do I have to handle row adds and changes myself or are they
wired up "automatically" ?

It does not appear that they are generated automatically ... and I am
puzzled over how (and which) events to trap and how to make the proper
method calls ...

Also, if I look at the TableAdapter properties I don't see anything there in
the DELETE or UPDATE commands (yes, I told the wizard to generate them)

Any help will be appreciated

TIA