Table as a TreeNode in ASP.Net

aidan.s.marcuss

I don't think there is anyway to do this, because the XML and object
model used to define the nodes in a TreeView is very simple and doesn't
allow for HTML:

<TREENODES>
<TREENODE TEXT="Document-1" IMAGEURL="folder.gif"
EXPANDEDIMAGEURL="folderopen.gif"/>
<TREENODE TEXT="Folder-1" EXPANDED="true"
IMAGEURL="folder.gif" EXPANDEDIMAGEURL="folderopen.gif">
<TREENODE TEXT="Document-2" />
<TREENODE TEXT="Document-3" />
</TREENODE>
<TREENODE TEXT="Document-4" IMAGEURL="folder.gif"/>
</TREENODES>

(More info here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/webcontrols/webforms/library/shared/treenodesrc.asp)
The TreeNodeType object model and XML is equally as simple.