Jonathan N. Little

Knut said:
Hi to all,
I do not find out how to displayIE the lines under the rows like it
works in Opera and Firefox

http://equine-science.de/temp/test.html

Use a stylesheet solution instead of an html attribute:

table { border-collapse: collapse; }
tr.ruled td { border-bottom: 1px solid black; }

Knut Krueger

Jonathan said:
Use a stylesheet solution instead of an html attribute:

table { border-collapse: collapse; }
tr.ruled td { border-bottom: 1px solid black; }
Thank you that's I was looking for.
I did not found tr.ruled td.

Knut

Jonathan N. Little

Knut said:
Thank you that's I was looking for.
I did not found tr.ruled td.

"tr.ruled td" translation of the selector is "apply this rule to TD
elements that are descendants of TR elements of class 'ruled'"