    scales down.

    My problem is, the left and right tables won't go to 100% height. Any ideas?
    I've had this problem before.

    Matt McKay, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Leif K-Brooks, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Matt McKay

    Matt McKay Guest

    "Leif K-Brooks" <> wrote in message
    news:Zcqob.1366$...
    > Matt McKay wrote:
    >
    > > On the left, there is a 3x3 table that houses the menu.

    > Fix that. http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts

    I'm looking up a bunch of the sample pages now, and now understand how to
    split a page into 2 columns for nav and content, with CSS.
    How would I achieve what I want though, for this page? Wouldn't I need to
    give the left and right bar for the menu absolute values? I can do that with
    the table cell anyway.

    Matt McKay, Oct 31, 2003
  4. Matt McKay

    Safalra Guest

    "Matt McKay" <> wrote in message news:<X4qob.172355$>...
    > [snip table layout problem]
    > I've had this problem before.

    Yes, I remember reading about it in alt.html.writers. If you need to
    post to multiple newsgroups, please crosspost rather than multipost:

    http://www.safalra.com/internet/crosspost.html

    --- Stephen Morley ---
    http://www.safalra.com

    Safalra, Oct 31, 2003