Table cells - linking to somewhere

nirvanasource

Say i have a table:

I want this cell link somewhere without people having to click on the text.
Can I just put

Next, i'm going to combine this with an onmouseover to change the cell
colour, how can i put the onmouseover into a CSS class for my stylesheet?

I don't want to use any javascript or anything if possible.

brucie

in post: <
nirvanasource said:
I want this cell link somewhere without people having to click on the text.
Can I just put

not valid
Next, i'm going to combine this with an onmouseover to change the cell
colour,

not needed
I don't want to use any javascript or anything if possible.

have the link fill the <td> area, not try to apply the properties to the

[insert usual stuff about not using tables for layout]

Toby A Inkster

nirvanasource said:
I want this cell link somewhere without people having to click on the text.
Can I just put

Next, i'm going to combine this with an onmouseover to change the cell
colour, how can i put the onmouseover into a CSS class for my stylesheet?

Dump the table and use something like:
http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/scratch/example-link

(Tested in IE 6, Opera Linux 7.23)