    Next, i'm going to combine this with an onmouseover to change the cell
    colour, how can i put the onmouseover into a CSS class for my stylesheet?

    I don't want to use any javascript or anything if possible.

    nirvanasource, Jan 20, 2004

  2. nirvanasource

    brucie Guest

    in post: <news:L6jPb.5310$>
    "nirvanasource" <> said:

    > I want this cell link somewhere without people having to click on the text.
    > Can I just put

    not valid

    > Next, i'm going to combine this with an onmouseover to change the cell
    > colour,

    not needed

    > I don't want to use any javascript or anything if possible.

    have the link fill the <td> area, not try to apply the properties to the

    [insert usual stuff about not using tables for layout]

    --
    brucie - i usenet nude

    brucie, Jan 20, 2004

  3. nirvanasource wrote:

    > I want this cell link somewhere without people having to click on the text.
    > Can I just put
    >
    > Next, i'm going to combine this with an onmouseover to change the cell
    > colour, how can i put the onmouseover into a CSS class for my stylesheet?

    Dump the table and use something like:
    http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/scratch/example-link

    (Tested in IE 6, Opera Linux 7.23)

    --