Table cells

liksi

Hi.
I got problem.
I have table with 2 cells. Both have 1 pic of same size. Now if i add 1
or more pics to left cell, right cell changes size too and pic goes in
middle. Id like to stay at top anda size of right cell not to change.
Is there any way to do this?
TIA

Ben C

Hi.
I got problem.
I have table with 2 cells. Both have 1 pic of same size. Now if i add 1
or more pics to left cell, right cell changes size too and pic goes in
middle. Id like to stay at top anda size of right cell not to change.
Is there any way to do this?

Sounds like you might be better off not using table cells or a table at
all.

Certainly all non-spanning cells in a row are going to be the same
height.

dorayme

liksi said:
Hi.
I got problem.
I have table with 2 cells. Both have 1 pic of same size. Now if i add 1
or more pics to left cell, right cell changes size too and pic goes in
middle. Id like to stay at top anda size of right cell not to change.
Is there any way to do this?
TIA

Which, if any, of these situations

<http://members.optushome.com.au/droovies/test/table.html>

are you referring to?

Whichever it is, choose one of the alternatives.

Jonathan N. Little

liksi said:
Hm, none.
Pics were one under other
I made tables in those cels (or columns, im confused) but right one acts
same. Left one is onger and right one goes in center. Heres link http://vir.moljac.hr/hr/apartman.html

On bottom. It is ok in ie, but not in firefox.
Ugh, table-rama!

Anyway, the problem appears that you not have the same number of table
cells per table row!

You either have to have the same number of TD's for each TR with a
TABLE or span the columns to add up to the total TDs.

dorayme

Which, if any, of these situations

<http://members.optushome.com.au/droovies/test/table.html>

are you referring to?

Hm, none.
Pics were one under other
I made tables in those cels (or columns, im confused) but right one acts
same. Left one is onger and right one goes in center. Heres link
http://vir.moljac.hr/hr/apartman.html

On bottom. It is ok in ie, but not in firefox.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting a URL now.

I am looking at your site in FF and I cannot see what it is you
want?

But never mind. To more fundamental things: looking at your code
with tables within tables, it is a fine example of a nightmare.
How did you generate this table?

You should really start again. At the very least do not try to
use one table for the whole of the page. You are just making a
huge maze for yourself which you will always be spending tons of
time trying to get around.

liksi

You either have to have the same number of TD's for each TR with a
TABLE or span the columns to add up to the total TDs.

Problem solved.
I aded 2 more ROWS to right table just to make both tables same size.
Thanks for help guys.

dorayme

http://www.liksi.com

and, in the code is some js. How does one organise this to hive
off from the html to a separate file as much as possible. Why
don't you do something useful, Boji, and explain this, in detail.
Not something I want to think about and you owe me (who else took
enough interest in you to send an officer around to talk to you)

liksi

http://www.liksi.com
and, in the code is some js. How does one organise this to hive
off from the html to a separate file as much as possible. Why
don't you do something useful, Boji, and explain this, in detail.
Not something I want to think about and you owe me (who else took
enough interest in you to send an officer around to talk to you)

??

Neredbojias

http://www.liksi.com

and, in the code is some js. How does one organise this to hive
off from the html to a separate file as much as possible. Why
don't you do something useful, Boji, and explain this, in detail.

Because I enjoy being useless. Besides, if it's a table problem, the best
thing to do is to eliminate the problem...
Not something I want to think about and you owe me (who else took
enough interest in you to send an officer around to talk to you)

What makes you believe that I want to think about it? Furthermore, if you
were really concerned, you'd have sent-around a sheila.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Because I enjoy being useless. Besides, if it's a table problem, the best
thing to do is to eliminate the problem...

What makes you believe that I want to think about it? Furthermore, if you
were really concerned, you'd have sent-around a sheila.

I worked it out in thought, just hive off the js to a file and
put in the link at the point you want the time to appear I
suppose.

So no bevy of lovely Oz Sheilas for you, pal.

Neredbojias

I worked it out in thought, just hive off the js to a file and
put in the link at the point you want the time to appear I
suppose.

Sho' 'nuff. Then it "bee" all right! (Yuk yuk yuk.)
So no bevy of lovely Oz Sheilas for you, pal.

Ain't looking for no bevy, mama. Whaddya think I am, a morman?