    I'm using the Table Control and it seems to like to set a border="0" where
    and how can I get this to leave?

    JB

    JB, Jan 21, 2004

  2. JB

    coleenholley Guest

    You can change it in the properties of the table control - just delete the 0 from the properties, or you can go into the HTML and remove the statement :

    <TABLE id="Table2" cellSpacing="1" cellPadding="1" width="300" border="0">
    Just delete the border="0" statement. You can do this whether you are using an HTML or and ASP table.

    HTH - Coleen

    ---
    Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component - Posted from .NET's Largest Community Website: http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/newsgroups/

    coleenholley, Jan 21, 2004

  3. JB

    JB Guest

    Sorry I should describe more, I'm using the Table Control only in Code
    behind. So I have a table with no attributes at all defined and It still
    spits out the border of "0".
    even if I do some thing like tblCtrl.Attributes.Clear();

    ?????

    :

    JB, Jan 21, 2004