    Does someone know a css solution for that?

    Thanks
    Pulphix

    Pulphix, Nov 24, 2008

  2. Pulphix

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 24 Nov 2008, Pulphix <> wrote:

    > Hi Everyone,
    > I have an issue displaying a table that I would like to sort out.
    > In my web page a table is displayed.
    > This table can be bigger than the page width, so I'm using a div to
    > contain it with "overflow: auto;" to display the scrollbar.
    > I would like to have the first column fixed and scroll just the
    > others.
    > Does someone know a css solution for that?

    Example:

    http://www.neredbojias.org/_orp/mars.php

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/

    Neredbojias, Nov 24, 2008

  3. Pulphix

    dorayme Guest

    In article <ggegoh$tn$>, Pulphix <> wrote:

    > Hi Everyone,
    > I have an issue displaying a table that I would like to sort out.
    > In my web page a table is displayed.
    > This table can be bigger than the page width, so I'm using a div to
    > contain it with "overflow: auto;" to display the scrollbar.
    > I would like to have the first column fixed and scroll just the
    > others.
    > Does someone know a css solution for that?

    You might come at:

    <http://tinyurl.com/6fk3wf>

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Nov 24, 2008
  4. Pulphix

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    dorayme <> wrote:

    > <http://tinyurl.com/6fk3wf>

    Sorry. Not sure what went wrong with this Tiny?

    Try

    <http://netweaver.com.au/alt/fauxTableWithFixedCell.html>

    --
    dorayme