table displaying problem

Pulphix

Hi Everyone,
I have an issue displaying a table that I would like to sort out.
In my web page a table is displayed.
This table can be bigger than the page width, so I'm using a div to
contain it with "overflow: auto;" to display the scrollbar.
I would like to have the first column fixed and scroll just the
others.
Does someone know a css solution for that?

Thanks
Pulphix

Neredbojias

Hi Everyone,
I have an issue displaying a table that I would like to sort out.
In my web page a table is displayed.
This table can be bigger than the page width, so I'm using a div to
contain it with "overflow: auto;" to display the scrollbar.
I would like to have the first column fixed and scroll just the
others.
Does someone know a css solution for that?

Example:

http://www.neredbojias.org/_orp/mars.php

dorayme

Hi Everyone,
I have an issue displaying a table that I would like to sort out.
In my web page a table is displayed.
This table can be bigger than the page width, so I'm using a div to
contain it with "overflow: auto;" to display the scrollbar.
I would like to have the first column fixed and scroll just the
others.
Does someone know a css solution for that?

You might come at:

<http://tinyurl.com/6fk3wf>