    first page www.jfl-host.com

    thanks for your help im desperate

    J-F

    Moluske, Apr 26, 2005

  2. Moluske wrote:

    > see this page

    You posted this message on at least one other group. Please read
    http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm

    I answered on alt.html.tags

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Apr 26, 2005

  3. Moluske

    Moluske Guest

    its look like the other answr didnt work

    im stll lost with this problem

    J-F

    Moluske, Apr 27, 2005
  4. Moluske wrote:

    > its look like the other answr didnt work

    No, it looks like you haven't implemented my suggestion. You still have many
    syntax errors... and you are still splitting this conversation across
    multiple newsgroups... and still not using capital letters.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Apr 27, 2005
  5. Moluske

    Moluske Guest

    im supos to use capital letters ?
    this is not mean that im yealing ?

    i saw all the syntax error but i juste loking for the one causing the
    problem you offer me the sugestion of line 66 i remove it but still the
    problem.

    sorry its been a long time since i touche HTML

    you help is very appreciate

    Moluske, Apr 27, 2005
  6. Moluske

    Moluske Guest

    i juste modify line 64 as well

    Moluske, Apr 27, 2005
  7. Moluske wrote:

    > im supos to use capital letters ?

    At the begining of sentences and proper nouns et al.

    > this is not mean that im yealing ?

    That would be ALL CAPS.

    > i saw all the syntax error but i juste loking for the one causing the
    > problem

    A syntax error in one part of the document can have unexpected impact on
    other parts. Try fixing them all.

    See also: http://diveintomark.org/archives/2003/05/05/why_we_wont_help_you

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Apr 27, 2005