    be great...

    Thank you for pointing me in a direction!
    M.

    MetroFix, Aug 11, 2003

  2. MetroFix

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 11 Aug 2003 07:33:17 -0700, (MetroFix) wrote
    or quoted :

    >Does anybody know about a simple & easy to use
    >product/environment/framework to quickly generate an application that
    >maintains a set of tables... nothing sophisticated... a rudimentary
    >interface on a set of lookup data...

    there is a system called Harvest from renney.net. It is basically a
    set of Swing classes that display streaming data in many different
    ways and a C++ server to pump the data to/from an SQL database.

    It runs as an Applet, application or JWS. So it does not meet your
    Servlet requirement.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Aug 11, 2003