    on it as little as possible! I know there's a zillion html editors, I
    just need one.

    Jeff

    Jeff Thies, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Jeff Thies

    lime Guest

    > I seem to be editing heavily nested tables.
    >
    > Now, this is extremely hard to do in NoteTab.
    >
    > Recommendations on a wysiwyg editor (windows/cheap) that will let me see
    > how these tables are put together?

    Perhaps a trial version of Macromedia Dreamweaver?

    http://www.macromedia.com/ap/software/

    lime, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Jeff Thies

    Sjeef Guest

    Jeff Thies wrote:
    > I seem to be editing heavily nested tables.
    >
    > Now, this is extremely hard to do in NoteTab.
    >
    > Recommendations on a wysiwyg editor (windows/cheap) that will let me
    > see how these tables are put together?
    >
    > And no, I don't want to rewrite it as table less/low, I want to
    > work on it as little as possible! I know there's a zillion html
    > editors, I just need one.
    >
    > Jeff

    Use the HTML-kit with the plugin hkTableStarter. It's free.
    Find it at: www.chami.com

    Gerard Schaefers
    Amsterdam-NL

    Sjeef, Aug 27, 2004
  4. Jeff Thies

    Big Bill Guest

    On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 04:53:36 GMT, Jeff Thies
    <> wrote:

    > I seem to be editing heavily nested tables.
    >
    >Now, this is extremely hard to do in NoteTab.
    >
    >Recommendations on a wysiwyg editor (windows/cheap) that will let me see
    >how these tables are put together?
    >
    > And no, I don't want to rewrite it as table less/low, I want to work
    >on it as little as possible! I know there's a zillion html editors, I
    >just need one.
    >
    > Jeff

    If I were you, I'd make each table have a border of around 7 and a
    different colour for each. That's how I keep track of mine.

    BB

    Big Bill, Aug 27, 2004
  5. Jeff Thies

    Sid Ismail Guest

    :
    : Now, this is extremely hard to do in NoteTab.
    :
    : Recommendations on a wysiwyg editor (windows/cheap) that will let me see
    : how these tables are put together?
    :
    : And no, I don't want to rewrite it as table less/low, I want to work
    : on it as little as possible! I know there's a zillion html editors, I
    : just need one.
    :

    Jeff, it is important for your sanity that the nested tables are indented
    properly. To this end, may I suggest that you run your HTML through
    Tagcheck: http://www.tafweb.com/tagcheck.html

    That's a start.

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Aug 27, 2004
  6. Jeff Thies

    Neal Guest

    wrote:

    > I seem to be editing heavily nested tables.

    Sucks to be you...

    Perhaps the only thing worse than using nested tables is to have to figure
    someone else's incompetently coded nested tables out. Makes one wish they
    were in retail.

    Neal, Aug 27, 2004
  7. Jeff Thies

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neal <> writing
    in news:eek::

    > Perhaps the only thing worse than using nested tables is to have to
    > figure someone else's incompetently coded nested tables out.

    No, worse than that is nested tables that are nested in include files.
    Worse still, is when there are if and/or select statements to include the
    files.
    --
    Adrienne Boswell

    Adrienne, Aug 27, 2004
  8. Jeff Thies <> wrote:

    > Recommendations on a wysiwyg editor (windows/cheap) that will let me see
    > how these tables are put together?

    Any wysiwyg editor should show the borders. Find a free one on one of the
    shareware sites!

    The Doormouse

    The Doormouse, Aug 28, 2004
  9. Jeff Thies

    kchayka Guest

    Jeff Thies wrote:

    > I seem to be editing heavily nested tables.
    >
    > Recommendations on a wysiwyg editor (windows/cheap) that will let me see
    > how these tables are put together?

    mozilla composer

    kchayka, Aug 30, 2004