table-footer depending on table content on current page

george1069 george1069

Hi,

I have a table where the <table-rows> are generated by a for-each loop.
Each of the record have a column (e.g. Named "IsPopular") and according
to the xml data file, there will be a special image placed at the row if
the value is true.

And for this "SpecialItem", I need to place a footnote at the end of the
Page. But that footnote should ONLY APPEAR IF THERE IS SUCH RECORD ON
THE PAGE.
i.e. the footnote will not need to be shown if the current page don't
have such "SpecialItem".

The footer should appear only ONCE on the page even there're more than 1
"SpecialItem".

So, how can the table-footer know if the current page has such item? It
seems I cannot simply use <xsl:variable> to store the status and check
it the table footer.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

George