table frame color?

R. Hamm

I thought I could change the color of the frame in a table
I tried a few different syntax versions, am I close? can this be done?
Thanks...
R, Hamm

Owen Jacobson

Sid said:
Try:

Or even better use

table {
border: 4px ridge #00F;
}

in your stylesheet. :)

Sid Ismail

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:51:52 GMT, "Owen Jacobson"

: Sid Ismail wrote:
:
: > Try:
: > <table style="border"4px ridge color:00F;">
:
: <table style="border: 4px ridge #00F;">

Misthink: color: Thanks!

Sid