Table help

Rick Knight

I have a very simple table, 10columns by 10 rows. Some of the fields are
populated by a MySQL table and some are just simple text. Others are left
blank with just a line for the user to fill in after the table is printed.
I've created background images with just a bottom line and then used
background=image.jpg in the td tag and I can see the line in my browser
(Firefox) but it will not print. How can I get an html page to print a
line in an otherwise blank field? Also, I'm sending the page to
"HTMLtoPDF" and I don't get the line there either.

Thanks for any help.

Rick Knight

Adrienne

I have a very simple table, 10columns by 10 rows. Some of the fields
are populated by a MySQL table and some are just simple text. Others
are left blank with just a line for the user to fill in after the table
is printed. I've created background images with just a bottom line and
then used background=image.jpg in the td tag and I can see the line in
my browser (Firefox) but it will not print. How can I get an html page
to print a line in an otherwise blank field? Also, I'm sending the page
to "HTMLtoPDF" and I don't get the line there either.

Thanks for any help.

Rick Knight

It's a per user setting to print background images or background colors.

Rick Knight

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Rick Knight <[email protected]>
writing in
It's a per user setting to print background images or background colors.
Thanks Adrienne,

I have the per user settings set to print the background image. That was
the first thing I looked at and it doesn't seem to have any effect on the
td background.

Thanks again,
Rick Knight

Adrienne

Thanks Adrienne,

I have the per user settings set to print the background image. That was
the first thing I looked at and it doesn't seem to have any effect on the
td background.

URL?