    "HTMLtoPDF" and I don't get the line there either.

    Thanks for any help.

    Rick Knight
    Rick Knight, Jun 21, 2005

  2. Rick Knight

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Rick Knight <>
    writing in news:p:

    > I have a very simple table, 10columns by 10 rows. Some of the fields
    > are populated by a MySQL table and some are just simple text. Others
    > are left blank with just a line for the user to fill in after the table
    > is printed. I've created background images with just a bottom line and
    > then used background=image.jpg in the td tag and I can see the line in
    > my browser (Firefox) but it will not print. How can I get an html page
    > to print a line in an otherwise blank field? Also, I'm sending the page
    > to "HTMLtoPDF" and I don't get the line there either.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > Rick Knight

    It's a per user setting to print background images or background colors.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info
    Adrienne, Jun 21, 2005

  3. Rick Knight

    Rick Knight Guest

    On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:03:23 +0000, Adrienne wrote:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Rick Knight <>
    > writing in news:p:

    <snipped>
    >> browser (Firefox) but it will not print. How can I get an html

    page to
    >> print a line in an otherwise blank field? Also, I'm sending the page to
    >> "HTMLtoPDF" and I don't get the line there either.
    >>
    >> Thanks for any help.
    >>
    >> Rick Knight
    >>

    > It's a per user setting to print background images or background colors.

    Thanks Adrienne,

    I have the per user settings set to print the background image. That was
    the first thing I looked at and it doesn't seem to have any effect on the
    td background.

    Thanks again,
    Rick Knight
    Rick Knight, Jun 22, 2005
  4. Rick Knight

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Rick Knight <>
    writing in news:p:

    > On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:03:23 +0000, Adrienne wrote:
    >
    >> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Rick Knight <>
    >> writing in news:p:
    >>

    ><snipped>
    >>> browser (Firefox) but it will not print. How can I get an html page to
    >>> print a line in an otherwise blank field? Also, I'm sending the page to
    >>> "HTMLtoPDF" and I don't get the line there either.
    >>>

    >> It's a per user setting to print background images or background colors.

    > Thanks Adrienne,
    >
    > I have the per user settings set to print the background image. That was
    > the first thing I looked at and it doesn't seem to have any effect on the
    > td background.

    URL?

    Adrienne, Jun 22, 2005