Table in ASP.NET Mobile

Jovo Mirkovic

Hi,

is it possible dinamicaly create a table in asp.net for mobile phone. In
WAP is possible, but it must be dinamicly..

I have a code:

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

Dim numrows As Integer = 3
Dim numcells As Integer = 2
Dim table1 As New Table
Dim j As Integer

For j = 0 To numrows - 1
Dim r As New TableRow
Dim i As Integer
For i = 0 To numcells - 1
Dim c As New TableCell
c.Controls.Add(New LiteralControl("row " & j.ToString()
& ", cell " & i.ToString()))
r.Cells.Add(c)
Next i
table1.Rows.Add(r)
Next j
table1.GridLines = GridLines.Both
Me.ActiveForm.Controls.Add(table1)
End Sub

and it works fine in Explerer, but on moble phone I have a message:

c:\inetpub\wwwroot\wapPortal\table.aspx.vb(35): 'Rows' is not a member
of 'wapPortal.table'.
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\wapPortal\table.aspx.vb(41): 'GridLines' is not a
member of 'wapPortal.table'.

Thanks,

Jovo