Table in VS2008. And now what should I do?

shapper

Hello,

In VS 2008 Beta 2 I created a ListView that renders as a table.
Something similar to:

http://geekswithblogs.net/rashid/archive/2007/09/09/Asp.net-ListView---DataBinding.aspx

Check the code line:
<tbody id="itemContainer" runat="server"></tbody>

When rendering a ListView as a table you will usually need a Table's
tbody tag.
In some situations even a Table's thead or tfoot tags will be needed.

I do all my page creating at runtime ...
.... so I need to create a Table with a tfoot tag at runtime ... and
sometimes even with a thead and tfoot.

In VS 2008 Beta 2 I used three available classes:

HtmlTableHeaderSection
HtmlTableBodySection
HtmlTableFooterSection

These didn't not passed to the final version of VS 2008.

My questions are:
1. Was an alternative approach added to final version of VS 2008?
2. How should I do this without the 3 classes that are available
anymore?

Basically, the objective is to create a table, at RUNTIME, with the
tags thead, tfoot and tbody and add rows (th and td) to them.

Thank You Very Much,
Miguel

Thanks,
Miguel