    background-color: #E4E4F2;
    }

    Thanks for any advice.

    Monty, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Monty

    Neal Guest

    On 18 Aug 2004 07:08:28 -0700, Monty <> wrote:

    > searching the web and usenet for an explanation/solution without
    > success.
    >
    > Here's the css code.
    >
    > .rowbackgrnd {
    > background-color: #E4E4F2;
    > }
    >
    > Thanks for any advice.

    Close quotes much? :)

    Neal, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Monty

    Els Guest

    Monty wrote:

    > I've been searching the web and usenet for an
    > explanation/solution without success.
    >
    > Here's the css code.
    >
    > .rowbackgrnd {
    > background-color: #E4E4F2;
    > }
    >
    > Thanks for any advice.

    If Neal's answer doesn't help, try setting the background colour
    to the cells in the row:
    ..rowbackgrnd td{
    background-color:#E4E4F2;

    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Now playing: Fabulous feat. Lil' Mo - Can't Let You Go

    Els, Aug 18, 2004
  4. Monty

    Monty Guest

    Els <> wrote in message news:<Xns9549A5238841EEls@130.133.1.4>...
    > Monty wrote:

    > > I've been searching the web and usenet for an
    > > explanation/solution without success.
    > >
    > > Here's the css code.
    > >
    > > .rowbackgrnd {
    > > background-color: #E4E4F2;
    > > }
    > >
    > > Thanks for any advice.

    > If Neal's answer doesn't help, try setting the background colour
    > to the cells in the row:
    > .rowbackgrnd td{
    > background-color:#E4E4F2;
    > }

    Thanks. (The missing end quote was just a typo on my original message.)

    Monty

    Monty, Aug 19, 2004