Table Row Background Color CSS Style Not Working IN Mozilla 1.7.1

Monty

searching the web and usenet for an explanation/solution without
success.

Here's the css code.

..rowbackgrnd {
background-color: #E4E4F2;
}

Thanks for any advice.

Neal

searching the web and usenet for an explanation/solution without
success.

Here's the css code.

.rowbackgrnd {
background-color: #E4E4F2;
}

Thanks for any advice.

Close quotes much? :)

Els

Monty said:
I've been searching the web and usenet for an
explanation/solution without success.

Here's the css code.

.rowbackgrnd {
background-color: #E4E4F2;
}

Thanks for any advice.

If Neal's answer doesn't help, try setting the background colour
to the cells in the row:
..rowbackgrnd td{
background-color:#E4E4F2;

Monty

Els said:
If Neal's answer doesn't help, try setting the background colour
to the cells in the row:
.rowbackgrnd td{
background-color:#E4E4F2;
}
Thanks. (The missing end quote was just a typo on my original message.)

Monty