dorayme

The page is does not look OK in Firefox for me. The calendars are
broken by Zoom Text Only and a text size that I use. Best to use em
for widths and heights if you go in for these at all, at least then
boxes scale with font size.

About your table, at least remove, display: block from td.tdBod. And
surely remove width and heights, at least in px.

Gene Wirchenko

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 05:46:25 -0700 (PDT), mcnewsxp

[snip]
logon w test test

Logged in, I see both tables in the code, but the Firefox display
is screwy. I think that someone more expert is going to have to help
you here. I suggest you repost this problem specifying that one must
sign in, giving the test id and password you did above, and describing
a bit more about what you are trying to do.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Gene Wirchenko

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:49:54 +0000 (UTC), "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"

[snip]

You wrote nothing more than: "test test" How would anyone know that was
a username and a password as you did not describe what the words meant? It
looked to me as if you were testing Google Groups posting...

In another message, he wrote:
logon w test test

I understood that, was able to log in, and FINALLY saw his
problem. Yes, he should posted that in the first place. I have
suggested that he repost with appropriate detail.
Please snip signatures when you reply.

This, too, OP.

OP, you need to read
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
by Eric Steven Raymond
and
http://sscce.org/
Short Self Contained Correct Example
Currently, you are wasting several people's time. This thread is
already way too long and I have only just seen your problem. This is
not a good way to try to get help. esr's article explains this among
many other things.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko