    pagination. Please provide an example.

    Thanks,
    XD
    SK, Jul 24, 2006

  2. i think you are talking about the datatable,

    you must fill a dataset first, then call this,

    Datagrid1.Datasource = ds.Tables(0)
    Datagrid1.Databind();

    This will show the data in your datagrid, also make sure that you turn on
    the check in autogenerate columns in Datagrid Property Builder

    =?Utf-8?B?TXVydGF6YQ==?=, Jul 24, 2006

  3. SK

    XD Guest

    No it is not datatable. It is normal web.UI.webcontrols.Table
    I want to view the data in gridview1 than a table.

    - Thanks

    XD, Jul 24, 2006
  4. Then again you have to follow same approach, construct a datatable, Iterate
    through every row of ur HTML table n fill that Datatable then bind that
    Datatable to ur gridview....

    =?Utf-8?B?TXVydGF6YQ==?=, Jul 24, 2006