    search engine ("Szukaj") and left-side submenu ("Oferta").
    Thank you very much for help.
    (MP)

    Ma³y Piotruœ, Jan 22, 2006

  2. Ma³y Piotruœ

    kchayka Guest

    Ma³y Piotruœ wrote:

    > I am modifying page
    > http://www.omnikom.pl/wiadomosci.htm
    > I don't understand why on that page there's a extra empty space betwen
    > search engine ("Szukaj") and left-side submenu ("Oferta").

    The code is a big ugly mess of nested tables and deprecated markup.
    Instead of modifying this junk, you would be better off rewriting it
    from scratch.

    I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but it will take someone with
    a lot more patience than I to unravel that mess.

    BTW, your English is pretty good, certainly better than my Polish. :)

    kchayka, Jan 25, 2006