Table with data and photo

Luigi Donatello Asero

I am building a table on the page
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/lagenhetitalien5.html
This table should contain data about the rooms of an apartment in a villa in
Italy.
In the last column I want to have a thumbnail of each room which I describe.
My question is whether the thumbnail may be considered as a data in this
case and be included in the table or whether it is a part of the structure
and must be rendered in another way ( for example the URL of the page where
the photo is)

Whitecrest

My question is whether the thumbnail may be considered as a data in this
case

Yes it is data. And most importantly remember, there are no RULES.
Only suggestions. It is SUGGESTED that you use tables for data, and CSS
for layout. If your design works best with a table layout, then use it.

Try to use CSS, try to validate, try to be accessible, but in the end,
use the the tools, methods, and code that gives you the look, feel, and
functionality that makes your page perform the way it was intended.