    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    http://www.italymap.dk/
    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 22, 2004

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <81Grc.93099$>,
    says...
    > I am building a table on the page
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/lagenhetitalien5.html

    > My question is whether the thumbnail may be considered as a data in this
    > case

    Yes it is data. And most importantly remember, there are no RULES.
    Only suggestions. It is SUGGESTED that you use tables for data, and CSS
    for layout. If your design works best with a table layout, then use it.

    Try to use CSS, try to validate, try to be accessible, but in the end,
    use the the tools, methods, and code that gives you the look, feel, and
    functionality that makes your page perform the way it was intended.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, May 22, 2004