Table with empty cells

Luigi Donatello Asero

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Hi,
I have a table which has 2 cells which should be empty in
all the rows except for 2.
The table is on the page http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/test2.html
The reason why these cells should be empty is that I do not have the data
yet ( I may get them later) referring to the headers.

The table is on the following page
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/test2.html
but it does not work because the cells are not in the right row.

May-be the only way would be to set the headers which are not referred to
all the cells either on the left or on the right.
Or do you know any method to have them in the middle of the row and still
connecting the right cells with the right headers for all the rows?

Dan Boyd

Luigi said:
May-be the only way would be to set the headers which are not
referred to all the cells either on the left or on the right.
Or do you know any method to have them in the middle of the row and
still connecting the right cells with the right headers for all the
rows?

In the table where the two cells should be empty, try adding <td>&nbsp;</td>