    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    http://www.italymap.dk
    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 3, 2004

    news:1t6_c.2223$...
    > Hi,
    > I have a table which has 2 cells which should be empty in
    > all the rows except for 2.
    > The table is on the page http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/test2.html
    > The reason why these cells should be empty is that I do not have the data
    > yet ( I may get them later) referring to the headers.
    >
    > The table is on the following page
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/test2.html
    > but it does not work because the cells are not in the right row.
    >

    > --
    > Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    > http://www.italymap.dk
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html

    May-be the only way would be to set the headers which are not referred to
    all the cells either on the left or on the right.
    Or do you know any method to have them in the middle of the row and still
    connecting the right cells with the right headers for all the rows?
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Dan Boyd Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> skrev i
    > meddelandet news:1t6_c.2223$...
    >> Hi,
    >> I have a table which has 2 cells which should be empty in
    >> all the rows except for 2.
    >> The table is on the page
    >> http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/test2.html The reason why these
    >> cells should be empty is that I do not have the data yet ( I may get
    >> them later) referring to the headers.
    >>
    >> The table is on the following page
    >> http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/test2.html
    >> but it does not work because the cells are not in the right row.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    >> http://www.italymap.dk
    >> http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html

    > May-be the only way would be to set the headers which are not
    > referred to all the cells either on the left or on the right.
    > Or do you know any method to have them in the middle of the row and
    > still connecting the right cells with the right headers for all the
    > rows?

    In the table where the two cells should be empty, try adding <td>&nbsp;</td>

    --

    Dan
    Dan Boyd, Sep 4, 2004