Table with % in IE

Djay

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with a TABLE in Internet Explorer

The cell "this_cell" have a dynamic width, "left and right_cell" have a
static

This code work in Mozilla Firefox. "left and right_cell" take their
width and "this_cell" is resizing.

In Internet Explorer, all my cells are resize !

You can test with the code, you'll see :'(

Someone have an idea to resolve this problem ?

Thx

PS : Sorry for my english

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit Djay:
I have a problem with a TABLE in Internet Explorer

The odds are that you shouldn't be using a table in the first place.
In Internet Explorer, all my cells are resize !

I copied your code snippet and tested it. IE 7 shows (both in standards and
quirks mode) the left and right column as declared. So you need to be more
specific about your reference to IE, and you should probably post the URL of
a real page where the problem can be observed.

It is true that IE often treats declared widths as suggested minimum widths
(which is how they have been defined in HTML), but I cannot see such a
problem in your example.
PS : Sorry for my english

It's better than your HTML code! :)