Table within a <div>

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
I see that you do not explain why.

Why he was kicked in the groin? Perhaps he was rude to a lady, it
is a sensitive area, and an effective rejoinder.

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
"dorayme kchayka Luigi Donatello Asero" wrote in some order or other:
?
? BTW, since IE7 does sooooooo much better at CSS than IE6 does,
? Better than Firefox?
? Don't be silly, Luigi. IE7 is better than IE6, nothing more.
? Are you dogmatic?
? Luigi! You are back! With a quintessential Luigism!
How are you?
Everything okay on Mars?

Yes, fine, I was there for part of my Xmas holidays. Lovely to
get into the warmth for a while... Nice surprise when I got back:
my men had tracked down one of your German attackers. I have his
little finger in a jar on my mantlepiece. I assume you do not
want it as a little revenge-memento (you do not believe in such
satisfactions?).

Toby Inkster

dorayme said:
Yes, fine, I was there for part of my Xmas holidays. Lovely to
get into the warmth for a while.

If it was warm, then you were probably in the northern hemisphere, which
is currently experiencing Spring.

Due to the lack of "temperature smoothing factors", like the oceans on
Earth, Mars' Spring is much like its summer; so in late Spring,
temperatures can climb to almost 20°C.