Table within a <div>

dorayme

Blinky the Shark said:
Good gravy. What a mess. I think "ul" there means "unlisted list". :)

Could it be that Luigi has made this whole site up as a sort of
provocation to alt.html. If so, my admiration for his magical
powers goes up several notches. But I better be careful, I don't
think he is very pleased with me at the moment and it would hurt
me enormously if he killfiled me. I have sort of settled in
nicely in BdeZ's kf and would hate to have to move. I have
everything just as I like...

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Could it be that Luigi has made this whole site up as a sort of
provocation to alt.html. If so, my admiration for his magical
powers goes up several notches. But I better be careful, I don't
think he is very pleased with me at the moment and it would hurt
me enormously if he killfiled me. I have sort of settled in
nicely in BdeZ's kf and would hate to have to move. I have
everything just as I like...

Everything fine on Mars?

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Everything fine on Mars?

....yes, it was nice when I went back for a short hol...

btw, Luigi, on a more serious note, would you be interested in
including it as a travel destination etc on your website? I have
been reluctant to offer it to others because of their generally
slack attitude to security. My minders have said it would be ok
with you because they say you have a good and appropriately
secret attitude.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
...yes, it was nice when I went back for a short hol...

btw, Luigi, on a more serious note, would you be interested in
including it as a travel destination etc on your website? I have
been reluctant to offer it to others because of their generally
slack attitude to security. My minders have said it would be ok
with you because they say you have a good and appropriately
secret attitude.

I would love to, if you only could suggest me how I could get in touch with
martial landlords and landladies who lease their holiday lodgings on Mars...
and want me to help them get in touch with tourists..
it would be nice to be able to offer my intermediation service for rent...