Xaradas

Hi,

could some one help me to get
the same result of this html code
using div and css instead of table?

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

Thank you and sorry for my little english

Barbara de Zoete

Yes, but it's not exactly the same using table ...
the right navbar doesn't grow exactly as the maincontainer
and viceversa.

Maybe it's impossible to obtain what I want with div and css?

You think you're the first with this issue? Google this group and
others[1] to find tons of information.

[1]comp.infosystems.www.authoring.*, alt.html.* and alt.www.webmaster

Roy Schestowitz

__/ [ Barbara de Zoete ] on Sunday 19 March 2006 11:55 \__
Yes, but it's not exactly the same using table ...
the right navbar doesn't grow exactly as the maincontainer
and viceversa.

Maybe it's impossible to obtain what I want with div and css?

You think you're the first with this issue? Google this group and
others[1] to find tons of information.

[1]comp.infosystems.www.authoring.*, alt.html.* and alt.www.webmaster

Xaradas, if you seek to engage in less reading or learning, opt for more
practical examples to 'inherit' from (I prefer that strategy myself). Have a
look at:

http://www.csszengarden.com/ (as flawed as it may be)

I had a glimpse at your example page/code earlier this morning. This can
easily be achieve using CSS. You only need to embed constituent parts in the
page and specify the positioning of these parts (elements) using a
peripheral /style/, which defines layout. The key concept and motivation is
that of isolating content from layour.

Best wishes,

Roy