TableAdapter: How do I create one which inserts values from a form into two tables?

Fendi Baba

I am creating a simple booking system. The system requires the users
to provide information regarding themselves and also the booking
detail. I want to send the data into two tables. One, the personalinfo
table and another bookinginfo. The bookinginfo, also has a column for
personalID which links it to the personalInfo table. How can I do this
with eiter an ASP button control use a table adapter to do it.

Sorry if this sounds trivial but I am really new to ASP and SQL.

Regards

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

You'd need to simply write the data out to the table. Have a look at the
connection objects in .NET there is actually a lot of code that already does
what you want posted all over the web.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney