Tableadapter timeout

koekemoerzj

I have a dataset that is filled by a sp in SQL2005. The sp results can
be 1 - 100 records. Depending on the parameters. The execution time
can take up to 2 min. Depending on the parameters. The data is used in
a web report in vs2005.

The problem is if the sp executes les than 30 seconds, I get results.
As soon as the time exceeds 30 seconds. I get the time out error.

I have added "connection timeout=600" in the connection string. But
it keeps on timing out on 30 seconds.

Can any one help me, where can I set the timeout property for a
Tableadapter/Dataset/Datatable/ObjectDatasource in vs2005, Asp.net web
project?

Thanks in advance